- I made over 80 recipes from celebrity chefs in 2020, and there are 15 I’ll be making long into 2021.
- Duff Goldman’s recipe for chocolate-chip cookies is my favorite from 2020.
- Emeril Lagasse’s scrambled-eggs recipe, Carla Hall’s cornbread recipe, and Guy Fieri’s biscuit recipe are all winners in my book.
- I plan to sip on Sandra Lee’s hot chocolate and Ina Garten’s mulled wine throughout 2021.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In 2020 I spent more time in the kitchen than ever before.
I tested countless recipes, from Mountain Dew-infused grilled cheese sandwiches to Martha Stewart’s Insta-famous baked potato. But one of the most interesting series I worked on this year involved testing celebrity-chef recipes.
I was able to find amazing new ways to prepare some of my favorite foods and see just how accessible these recipes were to normal, everyday home cooks like myself.
Some of the recipes were downright delicious. Even my partner, the pickiest eater of all time, enjoyed many of these dishes (and drinks).
Over the course of 2020, I made a total of 83 celebrity-chef recipes. Here are the ones I’ve already made multiple times and will continue making well into 2021: