View recorded webinar on the State of the Specialty Food Industry + COVID-19 Impact
Purchase the SFA State of the Specialty Food Industry Full Report + 10-Year Category Tracking and Forecasts separately or as a package.
The Specialty Food Association, working with Mintel, releases its 2020-2021 Edition of the State of the Specialty Food Industry. The annual research helps companies make data-driven business decisions by exploring the market and where it is going based on sales forecasts in key categories, and how the specialty food consumer is evolving.
Critical this year: The impact of COVID-19. Analysis and supply chain commentary put the data in context of the pandemic and its effects on the industry.
This edition of the State of the Specialty Food Industry report covers:
- Dollar and unit sales data of where the market is today—and opportunities and challenges it faces
- Consumer buying preferences, habits, and generational difference shifting the market
- Supply chain insights from retailers, foodservice professionals, makers, and distributors
- COVID-19’s impact on the specialty category and retail, online, and foodservice channels
- Specialty food and beverage market forecast scenarios
Plus: 10-Year Category Tracking and Forecasts in 36 Categories
- Learn where the specialty food market is going based on sales forecasts in key categories
- COVID-19’s impact on each category
- See which categories are expected to slow down and ramp up by 2024
- Discover strengths, weaknesses, innovations for each category